Generations share journeys spun from words…
It doesn’t matter how old or young, when Mark tells stories, everyone listens and enjoys.
- For schools — educational and entertaining enrichment
- For libraries — encourage literacy and learning
- For synagogues and churches and community centers — values that bridge boundaries and generations
- For festivals, theaters and other venues — fun and engaging, challenging and wistful, laughter and chills
If you’re programming an event, then rest assured that Mark will put together a set of stories that exceeds your needs and pleases your audience.
- Tall Tales • Stories for Peace • A Holiday Present (multicultural) • Stories of Kindness and Compassion • Spooky Stories (for Halloween, campfires) • Silly Stories just for Fun • It Ate My Sister (and other family stories)