World Tour is a Done! Next stop… Kalamazoo! Dates and locations on Tour Calendar)
Newly Available Works for Free and for Sale
October 24, 2016 Update
- The world tour is happening with stops in London, Paris, Dublin, and Sneem Ireland
- The Transmit Joy Audio Storybook won the Parents’ Choice Gold for Audio Storytelling
- Light Publications released a limited-edition book called “A Dead Politician, An Undead Clam, and An Ancient Horror.” Get it here
- Started the Grand Stories project
- Wrote, Edited and recorded “The Zombie Cat” Get it here
- More…? Really?
- Working on new projects for 2017 and beyond!
April 14, 2016 update
- Planning national and international tour dates
- First festival booking for 2017 in Kalamazoo!
- Second festival booking: Fall River Summer Storytelling Series
- Third Festival: National Storytelling Network/Kansas City Fringe Festival!
- Experimenting with new office audio studio for future audio book projects
- Finished work on album! Retitled: Transmit Joy! an awesome (audio) storybook. Scheduled release, September 16, 2016
- Beginning marketing and promotion plan
- Contemplating next steps for middle grade books
- The Stink Bomb War
- Andy Collins and the White Oak Paddle
- Just Andy
- Still… STILL…Formulating the next step for the “Once Upon… The End!” Project.
Subtitled “a very long story in very short chapters for very small people”
Is it going to be a book? Audio? Book and audio? Audio play with cast? App? Illustrated?
February, 2016 Update
- Completed work on “Transmit Joy!” Audio Storybook!
December 10, 2015 Update
- Two more gigs in 2015. Going to try and video them and see what happens.
- Working on national and international tour promotion.
- Just penciled in first gig… more to come!
- STILL…Working on editing and polishing new album, “Awesome Stories for Early Readers.”
- Pop-Up Shop at Hope Artiste Village Winter Farmer’s Market
November 20, 2015 Update
- DONE Going into the recording studio to work on new album, “Awesome Stories for Early Readers.”
- DONE Finishing reading/review of The Bed Time Story Book 15th Anniversary edition for early release in 2016.
- DONE Prepping for mini-tour of Wethersfield, CT
- DONE Looking forward to baking pecan pies for Thanksgiving.