From storytelling concerts for families and children to “spoken word with a humorous edge” for adults, Mark Binder’s stories captivate and enthrall.
Whether he’s touring Europe, performing in a theater, a smoky room, in a field, or telling stories in your neighborhood school’s classroom, Mark has the knack of selecting the right tale for listeners of any and all ages.
Stories & Monologues & Workshops • Storytelling Concerts
audience sizes 50-400+
Mark has kicked off a four year world tour…
London, Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Kalamazoo, Sneem! Mark Binder has a vast repertoire with new stories being developed and written all the time. Mark’s story choices for sets are customized based on theme and audience age: Family, Adult or Children.
- Jewish Book Week, London, England
- Sneem International Storytelling Festival, Kerry, Ireland
- The Rhode Island Festival of Children’s Books and Authors, Providence
- Bexley Bards at Bexley Village Library, London, England
- Dublin Yarnspinners at Club na Muinteoiri, Dublin, Ireland
- Kalamazoo Storytelling Festival, Michigan
- Children’s Museum of Greater Fall River Summer Story Festival
- National Storytelling Network Fringe & Kansas City Fringe
- Needham Children’s Theater at Needham Parks and Rec.
- PVDFest, Providence, RI
- The Life is Good Watermelon Festival, Boston Common
- Three Apples Storytelling Festival
- Rhode Island Jonnycake Storytelling Festival
- WaterFire Providence
- American Story Theater at Slater Mill and Courthouse Center for the Arts
- AS220: Odd Wednesdays Storytelling Series
- Read Boston Storymobile Summer Reading Tour
- Rhode Island Summer Library Reading Tour