Why do Camp Directors invite Mark back year after year?
Sitting around the fire, hearing stories… Isn’t that what camp is all about? Even if you don’t have a fire, Mark’s stories keep campers enthralled!
Campfire tales, spooky stories, tall tales and more
Program Length: 45 minutes (approx) • Ages: Any and all (K-8) • Group Size: 30-300
Mark’s storytelling is fun, funny, and exciting for groups of all sizes, ages and abilities.
Mark has a loud voice and sound systems for any size venue — indoors or outdoors. He has age-appropriate tales (and songs) for ages 4-16, and can do several programs back to back. If you have a theme for the week or the summer, let us know and Mark will have stories ready!
What kinds of stories does Mark tell? And yes, you can pick…
- Classics like “Jack and the Beanstalk” or the “Three Pigs”
- Original Adventures like “The Short Tale of Erika P. Spunk” or “It Ate My Sister”
- Stories with messages like “The Wolf Cub” (sharing) or “The Boy With Bad Manners” (good manners).
- Camp stories like “The P.I. Kid.”
- Spooky Stories like “It was a dark and stormy night…” or “The Zombie Cat”
Remember, if you have a particular theme for the week or summer, let Mark know and he’ll bring stories that suit.