Why do Camp Directors invite Mark back year after year?
Sitting around the fire, hearing stories… Isn’t that what camp is all about? Even if you don’t have a fire, Mark’s stories keep campers enthralled!
Fun, funny, exciting, entertaining and excellent campfire tales, spooky stories, tall tales
Mark’s Comedy Storytelling programs for camps and campers are fun, funny, and exciting for with groups of all sizes, all ages and all abilities.
Mark has a loud voice and sound systems for any size venue — indoors or outdoors. He has age-appropriate tales (and songs) for ages 4-16, and can do several programs back to back. If you have a theme for the week or the summer, let us know and Mark will have stories ready!
What kinds of stories does Mark tell? And yes, you can pick…
- Classics like “Jack and the Beanstalk” or the “Three Pigs”
- Original Adventures like “The Short Tale of Erika P. Spunk” or “It Ate My Sister”
- Stories with messages like “The Wolf Cub” (sharing) or “The Boy With Bad Manners” (good manners).
- Camp stories like “The P.I. Kid.”
- Spooky Stories like “It was a dark and stormy night…” or “The Zombie Cat”
Remember, if you have a particular theme for the week or summer, let Mark know and he’ll bring stories that suit.