Students love hearing stories and learning about the written word, spoken word, and then they ask so many questions!Because Mark is a storytelling author, he knows how to connect and engage with every student. His stories are fun to listen to, and he takes time to answer questions from young people and teachers.
Mark Binder’s author visits are a blend of:
- question and answer
- mini-lessons on inspiration/creativity, writing and editing/revision
- Opportunities for teacher interaction/redirection
- And more storytelling!
Each author visit is designed for your group, with sets of stories, that change and adjust based on the ages of the listeners, the needs of your organization, and any themes you might choose.
Programs run 45-60 minutes
- Single event, half-day (2 events), full day (4-5 events), multiple day residency
- Classroom, Cafeteria, All Purpose Room, Gym, Theater
- Video Author Visits with Skype / Google / iChat
Mark has an amazing voice and two different sound systems that work in any size room.