Mark transmits joy while connecting reading, writing and listening.
An Author Visit blends:
- question and answer around reading, writing and publishing
- mini-lessons on inspiration/creativity, narrative and editing/revision
- Opportunities for teacher participation/redirection
- (And more storytelling!)
Each author visit is designed for your group, with sets of stories, that change and adjust based your needs.
Different ages will often hear different stories.
Grade Levels: Early Learner • Elementary • Middle Grade • Middle School • High School • Special Needs
Programs run 45-60 minutes
- Single event, half-day (2 events), full day (4-5 events), multiple day residency
- Classroom, Cafeteria, All Purpose Room, Gym, Theater
- Video Author Visits with Skype / Google / iChat
Mark’s programs are suitable for classroom, library, cafeteria, gym, or auditorium.
He has an amazing voice and two different sound systems that work in any size room.